Ultra Black Hair Conditioner??

Mari J

Has anyone tried the UBH conditioner?? http://ultrablackhair.com/ I ordered a bottle and plan to give it a shot. The lady who makes the conditioner's name is Cathy Howse. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
I use it. Its a protein conditioner. I just did a deep condition with it on Saturday. I always have to follow up with a moisturizing conditioner because it makes my hair kind of hard. It gives you a little tingle from the peppermint oil. I like it overall.

I used to use it along with the dew. This was the product line I started with when I began being serious about my hair care. I really like the conditioner. It has great ingredients and my hair thrived with it. The only reason I stopped using it was because I was a PJ back then and I wanted to try other stuff.

I use this a week before I relax as my hard protein. I used to use once a week when I was natural then dc with moisture my hair loved it.

I've been using UBH now for approximately 2 going on 3 years now. I deep condition every 2-3 days, and I love it! It is my staple and I plan to keep ordering her product. I've tried the dew on my son's hair and it doesn't provide enough moisture, so I went with other products.

I used the conditioner. I didn't like it because it made my hair feel hard. But after joining the boards, I now know that it is a protien conditioner. Still, I wont go through the trouble of reordering- Aphogee is my staple protien now.

I started my HHJ with this conditioner and it was just what I needed! After my bout with being a pj, I'm keeping this conditioner as a staple. I always follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.

I used this conditioner on my hair today and I liked it a lot. It did make my hair feel a little strong and so I decided to baggy my hair tonight with QB-AOHC spritzed with some Taliah Waajid protective mist bodifier. My hair felt a lot softer after doing this. I'll re-assess the moisture level in my hair in the morning.

I only have an 8oz bottle of it so I will need to purchase the large bottle again along with the moisturizer I think. They have some okay ingredients in them too:yep:.

Last edited:
Back