Ultimate moisturizing conditioner

nikkablue

I'm stretching my relaxer and my hair feels feels really dry. I've been using a mixture of:

Dove moisturizing conditioner
Wonder 8 oil
peppermint ESO:love:
Infusium Repairoligy

as a moisturizer but, my hair tends to soak this up quickly at the roots and my hair still feels dry. I've been using GF length and strength conditioner for my cw's but I need a really good moisturizing conditioner for after I wash. Any ideas?

Aubrey Organic Conditioners to me are the best moisturizing conditioners out there and they are healthy for your hair as well.

Hmmm. I like Humecto, NTM conditioners, and ORS Replenishing Pack (my current fav)......

However, a leave-in may be a good option for you, too. I've been using Salerm 21 for some months now, and it keeps my hair very soft and supple. Even more so than conditioning alone. HTH!

SL%201755(3).jpg

Aubrey Organic Conditioners to me are the best moisturizing conditioners out there and they are healthy for your hair as well.

I love me some aubrey organics. After really strong heavy protein treatments, they are the only thing that can help soften my hair. My favorite moisturizing ones are honeysuckle and rose, white camellia and island spice. You can find them at lots of online places but I usually get mine from vitaminshoppe.com

I'm stretching my relaxer and my hair feels feels really dry. I've been using a mixture of:

Dove moisturizing conditioner
Wonder 8 oil
peppermint ESO:love:
Infusium Repairoligy

as a moisturizer but, my hair tends to soak this up quickly at the roots and my hair still feels dry. I've been using GF length and strength conditioner for my cw's but I need a really good moisturizing conditioner for after I wash. Any ideas?

Try Vitamin Shoppe. I know they carries Aubery, but I don't know if they will send overseas.

Last edited:
Back