Ulta has liters on sale for $14.99

JazziLady!

Kenra, joico, redken and there may be others. I just stocked up on Kenra moisturizing conditioner. The BEST conditioner my hair has ever seen.

I am not sure but the sale just started today and it is in store only. You can check the website to view the ad which should state the end sale date.

Good looking out! I got the email and didn't even open it. I'm going to use this to try something new. I def want to try Kenra moisturizing conditioner but are there any other recommendations?

I am not sure but the sale just started today and it is in store only. You can check the website to view the ad which should state the end sale date.
It is online also. I bought abba moisture shampoo and conditioner, received 1 pump free and bought another 1. Online to get 20% off the coupon code is 74872.

The Ulta near my house was out of Kenra moisturizing conditioner. so I picked up Matrix Ultra-Hydrating Balm and Joico k-pak reconstructor, both was 12.16 each

How do they know if you use the coupon more than once? Like if I use the 3.50 one then print another out the next day, how would they know?

I bought 2 liters of the Kenra MC.
So far its has been lovely!!

I'm sad I had not tried this conditioner years ago.

I purchased 3 liters...AG Moisture and Shine Conditioner...came with a sample of their new AG sulfate free poo, my all time fav...AG Fast Food Leave-in, and Redken All Soft Conditioner to use as a deep conditioner, and 2 headbands :) I also had a 20% off Friends and Family coupon!!!!

I picked up kenra moisture conditioner and abba moisture as well don't know how I feel about this one yes. How is the joico moisturizing conditioner? Also does ulta allow u to take stuff back after its opened

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Also does ulta allow u to take stuff back after its opened

I've taken back opened and tried eye shadow and lipstick after not liking the way they looked after using them.

Just keep your receipt, and you should not have any issues.

FYI in case you miss the sale and dont make it in there tomorrow, the liters will be on sale at least thru next week, but a few bucks higher starting Sunday. Still a good deal.

Almost everything was gone at my ulta. Got joico and kerna conditioners. Anyone ever try kerna volumizer conditioner?

Got my order yesterday, but didn't get my GWP for buying TWO liter bottles of conditioner (Silky Sexy Hair and Abba gentle conditioner). My Abba bottle also leaked--thank goodness that it was in plastic!

For my troubles, I'm getting another Abba condish and a $10 gift card, since I didn't get the pumps (the GWP).

Did anyone else have problems in getting their free pumps when ordering online?

:spinning:

Back