Ulovemegz Is10 Months Into A Transition? I Had No Clue...

I don't understand how she didn't already. She had super long stretches and always wore wigs. It would have been easy for her.
I decided to start stretching my relaxers because of her and Journey to Waist Length. My first stretch turned into a transition after I saw my texture coming in. So I guess you could say I went natural because of her!

I wonder how long she plans on transitioning for. I bet she will go for a really long time. After having such long hair for so long I can imagine she wouldn't want to chop with less than shoulder length hair.

I decided to start stretching my relaxers because of her and Journey to Waist Length. My first stretch turned into a transition after I saw my texture coming in. So I guess you could say I went natural because of her!

I wonder how long she plans on transitioning for. I bet she will go for a really long time. After having such long hair for so long I can imagine she wouldn't want to chop with less than shoulder length hair.

I was inspired to long stretch because of her and she is one of the few hair gurus advice I can take.

So it surprises me she didn't do it sooner because here would be videos when she had these SUPER long stretches and I'd be holding my breath like "she's going to announce she's transitioning and I'm really going to transition" but nothing.

I'm happy she is transitioning. I would love to see if she comes up with new techniques. And I want to see her curl pattern. Right now, all I have is naptural85

Awwe Meg. I wish her luck with her transition. She was one of my relaxed stretching gurus along with others.

Now if Sunshyne from Hairlista/ Hairlicious goes natural, then I would be surprised.
i thought Sunshyne went natural! I unsubscribed to a lot of relaxed heads that went natural, or decided to get more personal and vlog. Glad to know she is still relaxed/texlaxed.
I will still follow Megz until she does the big chop. I stopped paying attention to her when she started showing and reviewing wigs/weaves.

Awwe Meg. I wish her luck with her transition. She was one of my relaxed stretching gurus along with others.

Now if Sunshyne from Hairlista/ Hairlicious goes natural, then I would be surprised.
That name takes me back, I used to be part of her forum and Traycee's K.I.S.S forum too. Do they still exist?

That name takes me back, I used to be part of her forum and Traycee's K.I.S.S forum too. Do they still exist?

Her forum Hairlista does not seem to be around, but her blog still exists. BLOG:
http://www.hairliciousinc.com/2008/03/har.html?m=1

I don't think KISS forum exists. I know Traycee went natural. I think I've seen her on IG.

Both ladies are still on YouTube (I think).

Back