UK ladies, which Conditioning cap do you use?

UK ladies, which conditioning cap do you use

• Afrodite Heat Conditioning cap

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Vidal Sasson

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other, pls specify

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

wantingtogrow

I really want to buy a heat conditioning cap at the moment that is portable and effective. I bought the massive salon ones but my room is too small for that now I recently moved.

I have seen the Aphrodite range and they have a conditioning cap about £30. I am not sure if this is good and effective though.
The other option is from argos, the vidal sassoon one also same price.

My question is if anyone knows any good brands that are tried and tested that I could get and from where.
Also if anyone has tried the above 2 options and has any opinions about them

TIA

I bought the Vidal Sassoon one from Argos and I don't like it. It is too loud and burns the sides of my face if I move whilst under it. Mine also regularly overheats and cuts out.
I also have a babyliss dryer which I love but I am also interested in the Aphrodite cap, I am looking for something which does not make too much noise for deep conditioning when baby arrives.

Congrats on your 'mother to be status'. I guess that cuts out the vidal sassoon dryer from my equation. I am not sure about the aphrodite one though because I want it to be hot. I have heard some heat caps (not necc. aphrodite) dont heat well enough, so I am weary as £30 is a lot to me right now (as a student).

I have the vidal sasson one and it is good,it does have a tendency to cut out if you use it on the highest setting but the first setting is quite hot as well. It it about as loud as a normal hairdryer and i have never burnt my face mayb my ears sumtimes but wen you are wearing a shower cap and deep conditioning it should'nt be a problem hth:grin:

Oh you were talking about the vidal sassoon dryer thingy, I've got that too, I use it when I'm doing the hard aphogee it works well but I use a 2 heat caps I got in NY they both look like the Aphrodite so I voted that, yes one does go off after a bit but I just leave it on anyway for my allotted 30-45 mins works great!

Back