UK ladies, where to get MTG?

Mine cost me about $45, postage included...i think that is roughly about £23.
I also got it from Shapleys and it was delivered via UPS.
A Bit expensive but so far (about 3 weeks) its been growing my hair well. Also, the bottle is quite large and should last for at least 8 months.:)

I bought mine on ebay so i was able to get the shipping a little cheaper than from Shapleys I'd have a look there first.

Okay I just recently bought some. I haven't used it yet though. I got mine from Jeffersequine.com That is where my dad buys all of his horse supplies from. For a 32ounce bottle it costs $12.09 (3 lbs: freight charges apply) And for a 6 ounce bottle it costs 4.55. And below is what they say about shipping:

Do you charge standard shipping on Equine or Livestock orders?

No, Equine and Livestock orders are based on weight. If you do not see "Freight Charges Apply," then there will be no extra cost for shipping. However, there is a $5 service charge on all Equine or Livestock orders under $49. Note that since shipping on Pet catalog items is based on the total of items and your shipping zone, if you order from both Pet and Equine/Livestock, the subtotal for each catalog will be used to determine the shipping method.

I hope this helps you

Back