UK LADIES: Please i need ya help!

Estelle

Hi Ladies,
Do you know where i can get PHYTO SPECIFIC Relaxer for Fine Hair in London?

Also can you recommend a salon where it's being used?
(I spoke to some hairstylist, some have not heard of it and those that have heard of it haven't used it before).

I would really appreciate it if you could please give me some info on this.

TIA :)

P.S i stay in Hendon

Hello Estelle i know that Rachique uses phytospecific you should PM her.
Also i know they sell the products in Selfridges- maybe they do the relaxers as well?
Sorry i can't be of more help.

sweetwhispers said:
Hello Estelle i know that Rachique uses phytospecific you should PM her.
Also i know they sell the products in Selfridges- maybe they do the relaxers as well?
Sorry i can't be of more help.

Thanks so much for your help.

Would try and go to selfridges to see if they have the relaxer.

Pak cosmetics on Stroud Green Road at Finsbury Park sell it for £25, I'm not sure but call Global Hair on Kilburn High road I THINK they've got it as well HTH:)

Selfridges on the Ground floor, if you go past the Lancome counter to the back, there is a Hair and Beauty Section to your right. You will find Phytospecific there.

Hi...i haven't been to london but know of a fantabulous webstite called www.musthave.co.uk that sell phytospecific products. They also sell other lovely organic/nature-inspired products by REN, burts bees, cowshed, etc. Altogether a very reliable high-end store. The product is a more expensive than if u bought it in the US :( I've ordered mine off an e-bay supplier and should be recieving it this week. Will brief you once i recieve it. Ebay had the cheapest sole retailer of the phyto stuff. Just google her :ohwell:

When it comes to salons, i plan to visit monochrome on Duke of York Square which i read have a phytorelaxing expert...:look: whose name i cannot remember...MarieClaire says she's the best you can get. Monochrome's number is
020 7259 9259, dunno about costs and the likes.

hothair said:
Pak cosmetics on Stroud Green Road at Finsbury Park sell it for £25, I'm not sure but call Global Hair on Kilburn High road I THINK they've got it as well HTH:)
Hey
I do use index II which is the stronger formulation of the two. for fine hair you would probably be better off with the Index I. I got mine from the above shop (pak cosmetics) and they delivered the next day.
Id be interested in finding about a salon where its done.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back