UK LADIES PLEASE HELP

GIRLIE

Hi UK ladies, does anyone know where I can get Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch leave-in conditioner in the uk? I'm looking for a good leave in and I'd realy like to try this as a lot of LHCF ladies rave about it. Thanks.

Girlie
i dont think they sell it anywhere here, have you tried TiGi ego boost? I love that stuff and also loreal curl booster. Im not really clued up about leave ins so i cant really say. but there are plenty of posts about this maybe do a search and see what comes up.
sorry

hey! I been looking for the NTM range EVERYWHERE -and come to the conclusion that they don't stock it in the UK :mad:

I found some US website (ages ago) that shipped to the UK but the shipping rate was CRAZZY, like 3 times as much as my order.

If you have any luck lets us know

Thanks for the replies, I might try the Tigi ego boost. If I do manage to find the NTM anywhere in the UK or find a site who ships cheap I'll let you guys know.

GIRLIE said:
Thanks for the replies, I might try the Tigi ego boost. If I do manage to find the NTM anywhere in the UK or find a site who ships cheap I'll let you guys know.

i think you question has been answered by Den1 in another thread. In a nutshell Sally's may stock it!!!

Sally's may stock it now but I asked last year sometime and they said they dont. I emailed NTM and they said they were only going to be distributing in the US for the forseeable future, I'm not sure if things have changed. It is a good line though.

Back