UK LADIES - INDIAN STORES, HELP PLEASE

seraphinelle

I am from north london, and I travel often into central.

Where can I find an indian store? I'd like to pick up some amla and some henna.

Second question:
Do england chemists sell neosporin AF or something similar, or monistat or something similar?

Thank you

Girl ill give you a whole community :grin: Tooting Broadway on the Northern line Southbound. There is a big super market called Dadu’s [I think] :confused: . They sell everything.

Have a look at some of the threads about MN etc…
Here’s the thread about London ladies using MN…
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=115506&highlight=London

You can buy Daktarin from Boots. There is one for scalp and nappy rash apparently so I’d start there first.
HTH :)

Thank you!!
I went into boots yesterday and they just looked at me like I was mad, LOL.. and then they sent me to look at the wall, and the product wasn't even there!!

I know that they sell Daktarin at the chemist. Apparently there is one for skin rashes so ask for that one. Try Superdrugs etc. HTH

seraphinelle said:
Thank you!!
I went into boots yesterday and they just looked at me like I was mad, LOL.. and then they sent me to look at the wall, and the product wasn't even there!!

Yeah they looked at me funny to. I didn’t want to tell them what it was for cos I know they would think I was mad…lol…:lachen:
Hope you find it.

I"m from north london too :D and you dont know about Pak's hehe they sell eeeevrything. stroud green road just off of hornsey road as you approach finsbury park :)

Back