UK Ladies - Herbal Essences half price!!!

cairopiper

Hey ladies,

You probably all already know this but if you don't, Herbal Essences has undergone a complete overhaul with new packaging and scents. They now have hello hydration which so many have raved about in the past so I can't wait to buy and try those, along with some other interesting shampoos and conditioners. They even have a quirky quiz question on the back of their bottles, with the answers on the matching one i.e the question on the shampoo would have the answer on the conditioner.

Oh, and till 17th Feb they're half price at Sainsburys!!!!

http://www.herbal-essences.co.uk/

Cairo

Thanks Cairo will go and check in Sainsburys.I got a £1 voucher from Asda for herbal essences so I might get a bigger bottle:grin:

yh i bought the hello hydration conditioner yesterday an omg!!! it made my hair soooo moisturized! and it smells good too. its the one in the blue bottle coconut and orchid extracts. it is definately gonna be my staple co wash conditioner now.

Hey ladies,

Just an update - I've now found that both Waitrose and Somerfield are doing buy one get one free offers on the new herbal essences shampoos/conditioners until mid Feb too :)

Cairo
x

hey thanks for the info,

its also nice to be able to pinpoint the other UK ladies in the forum...

Enjoyed one day of being snowed in but had to take my butt back to work today...

Hope your all well...

I love the hello hydration shampoo and conditioners!!! The conditioners are great for cowashes and as leave-in conditioner. I bought loads last week from superdrug.

Superdrug are doing BOGOF on the new HE lines too (they sell the larger 400ml sizes)

i know Bublin, i wanted to just pop to the shops but i cant push my 7 month old son in the buggy and balance all at the same time lol

Oooo Thanks for the thread! I was worried the shampoo's might be too drying since its loaded with cones and such. But I'll give it a go per recommendations! :)

Oooo Thanks for the thread! I was worried the shampoo's might be too drying since its loaded with cones and such. But I'll give it a go per recommendations! :)

They might be, I've never tried. I only use the conditioners for co-washing

Wow thanks for this. I just went to their website and they're giving away free samples of their Hello Hydration either shampoo or conditioner (it didn't specify).

I'm going to find some BOGOF's as soon as I can!

So I got a BOGOF at Sainsburys and co-washed with it on the weekend and my hair was so yummy! This product is definitely a keeper. I need to get some more before the offer runs out.

Havent used it yet, but will try it soon.
Is it really that much different from the Regular Herbal Essences we have here?
Cos my hair seems to like them

Update!

Was in Superdrug and I picked up the Breakage Defender Conditioner, saw a little red sticker underneath which said

'Buy any old Herbal Essences Shampoo and get the 400ml Breakage Defender Conditioner completely free'

Was pleased with this news and went to pick up the shampoo which is about a £ cheaper. Anyway I picked up the shampoo and its got a mini Breakage Defender Conditioner 200ml strapped to its back.

So altogether I got the old shampoo (about £2.50) and I got Hello Hydration Conditioner 200ml and Breakage Defender Conditioner 400ml completely free.

I only had about £3 in my pocket so couldn't get anymore, bad times lol

Back