UK LADIES-Caruso, Biolustre Valentines giveaway

Ganjababy

UK LADIES-Caruso, Biolustre Valentines giveaway

Hello UK ladies. I have one caruso rollers set and one biolustre set both unused and new. I went natural a few months ago and I am unable to use them. I bought them last summer. For the Caruso rollers you need a voltage transformer as I purchased it in the US. I am giving away both to 2 different people. If you are interested send me a pm and tell me why I should give it to you. The persons with the best answers will get the products. I will post each out between the 24th to the end of this month free of charge. Good luck

SB-00222-2.jpg

http://www.biolustre.com/

neworderpage.jpg

this giveaway is now closed. congrats to the 2 people who sent me a pm, as you are the only ones who responded you have won the products. babylac you are one of the winners. pm me your address and i will send the product to you on the 24

this giveaway is now closed. congrats to the 2 people who sent me a pm, as you are the only ones who responded you have won the products. babylac you are one of the winners. pm me your address and i will send the product to you on the 24

Hey girl

Thank you thank you thank you thank you girl:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:I have send you a pm

Just wanted everyone to see that there are generous people on this forum and evsbaby is one of them!!!

Girl I cannot believe you sent me all the Biolustre line and Lacio Lacio and NTM, Thank you sooooo much!!!! God bless you!!!!!!

I was so excited to open the package today and see all the goodies!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just wanted everyone to see that there are generous people on this forum and evsbaby is one of them!!!

Girl I cannot believe you sent me all the Biolustre line and Lacio Lacio and NTM, Thank you sooooo much!!!! God bless you!!!!!!

I was so excited to open the package today and see all the goodies!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are welcome:yep:

Back