UK LADIES!! Bobbib Boss hair?

kimmy89

UK LADIES!! Bobbi Boss hair?

Hiya!

Does anyone know if there are any vendors that supply bobbi boss hair in the UK? I really want a sew in, but I'm a student which means that I need to invest my money in some good quality hair that will last me for a while. I am tired of spending £50 on weave hair/wigs every 6-8 weeks. So does anyone know where I can order some(or even a good alternative) preferably from UK/EU because the US shipping prices are a killah!!

P.S

I have already searched high and low myself, so me posting here is a last resort.

Last edited:
Hey!
idk about bobbi boss but laniks is pretty good, and ship to the uk for around £10.
I have had their relaxed texture for 10 months and its still intact, used for back to back sew ins and its just now starting to look thin

OMG thank you! Just looked at their site, the hair quality looks really good. Quick question, did you experience any tangling/much shedding with this hair?

Are you interested in Virgin hair? Im not really sure what Bobbib Boss hair is??

If Virgin hair is what you want, My friend supplies Brazilian, Indian and Malaysian hair. The hair lasts for ages if you take good care of it. Mine has lasted for over a year. No shedding or tangling.

She's based in London, but post hair anywhere. Private Msg me if you want her contact X

WOOOHOOO Thank you Otegwu!!!!!!! I live in Coulsdon so CR0 is a short trip for me. Thanks so much! I'm going on a mission this Friday (payday) to find this hair.

Love your Utube Channel's btw (subbie!). Cant get enough-more videos pls!!!!!!

Back