UK/England ladies: Aveda Party, B'ham, UK

alundra

Addicted to jdramas
I just got a letter from the Aveda that's in Selfridges in Birmingham, England UK. I live here in the West Midlands.

It says that they're having a "Birthday Bash" event on Thursday, 18th of September between 5PM - 9PM.

They have hair stylists that will give you advice for creating "sassy, autumn looks" along with hair demonstrations.

If you attend, you get a goody bag full of free samples, 2 free drinks (doesn't say which type), and with every purchase over £30, you get a free Aveda gift.

It says the tickets cost £10, which is "redeemable against any purchase made on the night." Does this mean if I buy the £30 worth of stuff, it actually costs £20 PLUS I get a free gift!?

Is anyone going to this? Does this sound like a good deal? I'm certainly tempted!! Free samples, free gift, Aveda! You have to call at 0121 600 6818.

:scratchch wonder if the Selfridges in London is doing something similar, I wouldn't mind a colour consultation:yep:

oooooooooo I am tempted!!!!! It's the week before payday and I don't need any more temptation to my pj habit!! I'll think about it though!! You def going?

Bumping to say that I am going and it's on Thursday! I'll take pictures of everything I get. I work literally a stone's throw away from this selfridges, so I can get there easily and then go jump on the train to go home. :grin:

I found out this party is being held to celebrate Selfridges being in b'ham for five years... so I'm not entirely sure they're holding it anywhere else. :ohwell:

I think the place might be packed because the website said something about Kelly Rowland being there, but not until later.

I went! I picked up some damage remedy stuff. If what you purchased came to to £30 or over, you got a free gift. The "gift" was actually a large canvas bag, lots of free samples, and a huge bottle (well not a liter but the normal size, which is a lot for a free gift I think!) of free shampoo. I was amazed they gave away so much stuff. In addition, I got £10 off because I brought a ticket.

It was def worth the money!

Back