Uan's Crema Plus conditioner

laCriolla

hold--the--phone

this stuff is INCREDIBLE.
one use and i'm HOOKED.
my hair feels like cashmere. I mean, it felt great before :rolleyes: but now....:shocked:

I took DRBrooklyn730's advice on youtube, and tried it. she's right...it's voodoo on your hair.

I had my stylist use it as a rinse. it literally was on my hair 10 seconds before she rinsed it out. the comb went through without a problem.

my hair is not heavy, not oily, it feels nourished, well conditioned and smells fresh. OH and the SHINE!! suuuper shiny. not that I approve of such behavior, but I was whistled at twice today after getting my hair done.

After that I didn't need to put anything on the hair-- and I usually put some mango butter on the ends. Guess I can throw that stuff away now !

anyway...find it HERE.

Yeah, I agree...this is a great conditioner. I tried it some time ago. I didn't know where to buy it anymore. Thanks for the link to Beans.

thanks for sharing OP! I had this on my to buy list for the longest last year and forgot all about. Now, I have put in back on my to buy list b/c I am always looking for a great dc. Does it have mineral oil in it?

tia,
tishee

here's what the uan's website has to say
(i'll check the bottle for ingredients later-- i left it in my car so i won't forget it next week LOL)

Intensive reconstructor for dry, damaged or processed hair

CREMA PLUS, designed to penetrate the outer cuticle layer of your hair, delivers exceptional manageability, silken softness and sheen. CREMA PLUS contains Hydrogranein(r), a natural wheat protein to help build hair strength and thickness. Use as needed to treat dry, damaged & chemically treated hair.

intense protein reconstructor

does not weigh down the hair

repairs dry, damaged or processed hair – instantly

equalizes the porosity of the hair shaft and protects it prior to chemical treatments

unique self neutralizing alkaline formula designed to open the outer cuticle layer of the hair in order to penetrate – then closes it

use once a week or twice if hair is extremely damaged

contains Hydrogranein®, a natural wheat protein that bonds permanently to hair to help build strength and thickness

Directions:

Apply after shampoo on damp hair. Leave 2 to 5 min. and rinse. For an even deeper treatment, cover with a plastic cap, leave for 15 minutes and rinse. It is not necessary to use heat.

The science behind the beauty

Unlike many conditioning treatments, UAN’S® Treatments are water-based, and will not adversely affect or alter any chemical treatment. Crema and Crema Plus’ formulation gives it an initially alkaline pH, thus allowing it to open the cuticle and penetrate into the cortex. While the hair is drying, the treatment’s formula neutralizes itself to a normal pH. The now more acidic composition closes the cuticle, locking-in emollients.

Ok DRBrooklyn is so my fave... I am going to try this.. but $24 for 5 oz????? It must take only a drop.. I'm so heavy handed with product!

i just purchased this along with the regular crema conditioner and cant wait to try it.
thanx.

i took it to my dominican stylist last week and my hair was soooooooo silky and soft. i loved the way my hair turned out. i may use it again this weekend.

LMAO.
but its a reconstructor so can you overload like protein?
i know it says it moisturizes but when i think reconstructor i think protein.

Back