Typical Newbie! Saying hello w/ a question!

Namilani

Firstly, ladies I must :notworthy and give props where they are due! I would probably be BALD if it were not for stumbling across this site last July! Yeah, it's almost November of 2006 and I'm just now saying hello... But anyway! It's beautiful to see women of color get together and actually share good things with one another! From bad advice from STYLISTS, to myths, to stress, and post-partum shedding... I've been through it ALL! But before I go get all long-winded with my life story, I'll end here with a nice hello :wave: !

My question? Okay, I've been lurking and seen all the posts inquiring about just what the heck is in Kemi Oyl... Well, does anybody have a clue as to just what some of the oils are? After looking all over for a big bottle of it, I decided to just mix me up some of my own essential oil from eBay. Or, is there any comparable substitute minus KeraCare's? Thanks in advance!

Hi there!!:D Kemi Oyl is an oil thats sold at Sally's.(Thats not the only place you can get it, though) Its a really good hair oil, but no one knows the actual ingredients. All I know is that it smells really good and it keeps my hair soft.;) Ive been using it for quite some time now. I suspect that one of the secret oils is jojoba. Dont know for sure, though.

Last edited:
1.gif

I'm not familiar w/ the ingredients in Kemi Oyl and don't recall seeing them listed on the bottle.

Your daughter is a little cutie pie! :drunk:

I'm so sorry that your mom passed.
1.gif
5.gif

Welcome and that is such a nice pic of you as baby and your mom. You were a lil doll!

Kemi oly...They dont list all the ingredients on the bottle. It's like a mystery. lol.

Welcome!

Letitia said:
Welcome and that is such a nice pic of you as baby and your mom. You were a lil doll!

Kemi oly...They dont list all the ingredients on the bottle. It's like a mystery. lol.

Welcome!

LOL! That's mini-me! I'm guessing you think we favor, so I'll still take the compliment and run :grin:! Thanks!

Thanks ladies! Glad to know the love shared on the board has been extended to me! I never thought she woulda been gone so soon, but let me not get all emotional...

My Sally's discontinued the big bottle of Kemi and it seems the surrounding BSS did, too! I stocked up last year when Dollar Smart had the little bottles for $1.50... I looked on eBay (cuz they used to have the big bottles, too)... I guess I'm getting ready to go mix up some jojoba, olive, coconut oils :brainy: ... Thanks, though!

Back