Two years later (Pics)

Hey! I think I saw a video on youtube of your hair journey a couple days ago with some of these pictures! Nice progress!

This gives me such inspiration. I just BC two weeks ago, and I look like your BC pic. I only hope to have such great progress.

Beautiful hair....I bc'ed 2 days ago I cant wait to see progress like that :-)

Sent from my SGH-T849 using SGH-T849

Umm I hope not! I'm not on youtube. Do you remember the link?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

I just checked my history on youtube and it looks like there isn't a video of you. Sorry about that, but you know what? I think I saw the pictures in this thread over the weekend and didn't comment in your thread until today. I just got mixed up. :spinning:

Yummy hair!!! :lick:

But... I was totally peepin' at your arms in one of those pics. Lol! Awesome hair + toned arms = my goal. Haha!

huuuuge improvement from relaxed to natural. Your hair is lush and so full. beautiful progress

When you say "be nice" do you mean as in how your relaxed hair used to look? BECAUSE THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE and VAST IMPROVEMENT! Sorry, I couldn't resist, and I mean that as a compliment. It just looks like going natural was the best thing you could have ever done for your hair! It's so full and lushes and shiny and...I could go on and on. And from that BC??? In two years??? Wow! I just did the same thing back in July and my relaxed hair looked very similar to yours. I had my hair shaved down to the same length too so seeing your hair is a huge inspiration!

Love the styles too! Keep up the great work!

Back