Two Questions

CutiePie0Five

Hey Everyone,

I have two questions that I need answered:
1. Has anyone experienced shedding from using Avocado or Shealoe Butter? I just started using them (more of the Avocado Butter) and I started noticing that my hair was shedding more. It wasn't breaking, but I was just getting long strands of hair coming out. My boyfriend said women with long hair shed more (his mom and sister have long hair)...is there any truth to that? I really like the Avocado Butter, and I don't want to have to stop using it
crazy.gif

2. How do you airdry your hair? I've tried it before, where it gets all crimpy like, but I want it to dry straight so that it won't break when I comb it. I just wanted to know how you go about air drying hair straight because putting rollers in is so tedious. Does Avocado or Shealoe Butter or WGO help to straighten your hair while air drying?

LOL Sorry this post is so long...Thanks for your help!
~CutiePie0Five

1) I have never used either so can't comment. However, you may want to try and isolate what's causing the shedding by stop using in order to see if shedding stop. You don't want to keep using something that's bad for your hair, even if you really like . . .

2)The only way I know to air dry my hair straight is to rollerset and then let is dry. I know others who use the ponytail method may be able to help you out with that.

I think the key to air drying straight is not so much the products used, but the technique in how hair is shaped while wet -- i.,e., if shaped flat, smooth and snug around magnetic rollers in a rollerset, hair will come out straight no matter what product is used. Likewise, if use the same products but don't do a good job of smoothing hair around rollers, then won't come out straight. You know what I mean? I think it's more the technique, rather than the product.

Back