Two New Lines I'm Interested In....

I'm trying to wait two weeks before getting the AnnCarol hair oils and deep conditioners. Trying.... I have oils I can use while I wait...

In other news, I'm liking the Obia stuff I bought. A curl refresher spray and moisture cream.

@vevster
I purchased x2 Naturally Smitten CurlBoxes.

You received x4 Full Sized Products for $25.00 which was a great deal. I haven't tried the Spritz yet.

There is really not much difference at all between the Hydrating Custard and the Tangle Free Pudding.

It has a very light fruity non-intrusive scent and they all are moisturizing and super lightweight perfect for this time of year.

I love, love love the Moisturizing Butter. I had received one during a purchase on the Exchange.

I thought they were a bit pricey and probably wouldn't want to pay full-price for them.

It's a decent line, but should cost a lot less. Maybe between $10-12?

Out of all of them, I would definitely grab another Butter again during a CM Sale. I think someone else had it too? Maybe My Loux?

In other news, I'm liking the Obia stuff I bought. A curl refresher spray and moisture cream.

@vevster
The only thing I buy from this line is the Babbasu DC'er. I've purchased it several times. It gets mixed reviews, but I like it.:look:

I have had both the Spritz and the Moisture Cream before but can't remember much about them.

@vevster
The only thing I buy from this line is the Babbasu DC'er. I've purchased it several times. It gets mixed reviews, but I like it.:look:

I have had both the Spritz and the Moisture Cream before but can't remember much about them.
They are very light but moisturizing. Not my holy grail, but I plan to use them up. Of the two I would repurchase the spray.

Back