Two New Jason Shampoos/Conditioners!!!!

Victorian

old head
I was doing my usual weekly surfing of my favorite hair product websites and discovered that Jason has 2 new hair care duos! I want to try them both, especially the rosewater. I'll have to wait until I get home on the 13th to get some but I promise you I'll have ordered at least both conditioners before I've even finished unpacking :grin: (why am I this excited?? :lol: )

Lavender-Shampoo.jpg
Lavender-Cond.jpg

NEW Lavender Shampoo Hair Strengthening

No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates or Paraben Preservatives. Nourishes hair with Vitamins A, B5, C, E and F.

JASON 70% Organic Lavender Shampoo is formulated to thoroughly cleanse, nourish and strengthen hair. Enriched with Lavender Extract, Evening Primrose and Vitamins A, B5, E & F, this shampoo imparts vitality and shine while protecting hair from the harsh environment. The intensive moisturizing formula reduces split ends and leaves hair healthy and shiny.

NEW Lavender Conditioner – 70% Organic Hair Strengthening

Enriched with Jojoba and Evening Primrose. No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates or Paraben Preservatives. Super Moisturizing Formula.

Nourish and strengthen your hair with JASON 70% Organic Lavender Conditioner. Enriched with Lavender Extract, Jojoba, Evening Primrose and Vitamins A, B5, E & F, this conditioner helps protect hair from the harsh environment while imparting strength and vitality. Exclusive Planthenol-3™ (Vit. B5) Healthy Hair Conditioning System deeply penetrates the hair shaft to deliver long lasting moisture, reducing the formation of split ends and increasing volume and manageability.

Rosewater_Shamp.jpg
Rosewater_Cond.jpg

NEW Rosewater Shampoo – 70% Organic Hair Smoothing

No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates. Enriched with Vitamins and Botanicals. Leaves hair soft, smooth and healthy.

For a luxurious treat, hydrate and smooth your hair with JASON 70% Organic Rosewater Shampoo. Enriched with Rosewater, Planthenol-3™ and Vitamins A and E, these gently cleansing products invigorate and purify hair while leaving hair stronger, healthier and more manageable.

NEW Rosewater Conditioner – 70% Organic Hair Smoothing

No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates. Enriched with Planthenol-3 Healthy Hair System and Vegetable Glycerin. Leaves hair shiny, moisturized and smooth.

JASON 70% Organic Rosewater Conditioner is fortified with our exclusive Planthenol-3™ Conditioning System. These three plant-derived Panthenols (Vit. B) deeply penetrate the hair shaft and root, delivering long lasting moisture, reducing the formation of split ends and increasing volume and manageability, leaving only healthier, shinier hair.

:weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird:

I just started using Jason's products and they are wonderful. I have'nt tried his shampoo or conditioner's yet but they sound great. I have been using CON shampoo for so long and I think its time to try something else. This website carries some of Jason's products: http://vitaminshoppe.com.

im also interested in j/a/s/o/n/ products cos ive never tried them. Diane71, that website has stores all over the place. you should search for the one closest to your area.

The cheapest place to buy jason products online is at vitacost although they don't appear to have the new ones yet :(

Smartbomb is not as cheap as vitacost but still cheaper than vitamin shoppe or retail price. They have the new ones :yep:

:sekret:
I may or may not have gone to my local Vitamin Shoppe today...
I may or may not have bought the lavender conditioner (they didn't have the rosewater-er, umm, I mean they may or may not have had not had the rosewater...)
I may or may not update this thread tomorrow after using the lavender conditioner that I may or may not have bought for my morning con wash...

I may or may not have a serious problem... :spinning:

Well I used the lavender conditioner for my con wash this morning. Of course I need to try it more times to see how it is with repeated use, but here are my initial reactions.

The smell: Nice! VERY lavender-y so if you don't like the smell of lavender you might want to pass on this. I was in a rush this morning and left with my hair still wet, and I could smell lavender all day. I still get a whiff of lavender every once in a while :up:

Consistency: picture pearlescent or satiny heavy whipped cream. That about covers it. It is actually sort of a strange consistency. Almost like the inside of a toasted marshmallow...It is very light and spreads easily :up:

Results: When I rinsed it out my hair felt nice and detangled. It leaves my hair sort of how the Biotin conditioner does--with a good balance of moisture and strength. It's not a super moisturizing con but it's not really a protein con either. Now that my hair is dry, it feels very soft and light :yep:

I would recommend it for people who have normal hair and want something for a con wash that won't leave a lot of buildup but will condition well and leave a pleasant scent :)

Thanks for the info. I think I will try the rosewater next time I go to the vitamin shoppe. I currently use the sea kelp shampoo by jasons.

I have been sleeping on this brand of products, but saw them at my favorite health food store just yesterday. I plan on trying them at some point, after I've used up some of the products I already have.

balisi said:
I have been sleeping on this brand of products, but saw them at my favorite health food store just yesterday. I plan on trying them at some point, after I've used up some of the products I already have.

Go on and try some...go 'head... :grin:

Back