TWO MONTHS SINCE MY BC...my little update with pics!

Diva_Esq

Hi ladies!

My precious natural, relaxed, texlaxed & loc'd beauties! :grin: :love:

Smooches to you all for your information, love, support & assistance! I couldn't do this natural thang with such confidence without your wisdom and cheering! I feel like I have the world's biggest cheering section & I think my confidence and love for my hair has made others really like it.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my little update. I think I'm out of the TWA stage and onto the MA (medium afro) stage now. Here are some pics of my 1st two months natural. I BC'd April 5, 2010:

Original BC pic...short...omg! :blush: I cut off about 9" to go down to 4-5":
picture.php

Month 1: Still pretty short
picture.php

Growing a little:
picture.php

Mastering my curls & creating a hair zing style:
picture.php

My puff @ the Snoop Dogg Concert (hubby last measured me at 6 & 1/2" in some spots & 7" in most places stretched at the beginning of June):
picture.php

:dance7:
Ok my pretties, that's a synopsis of my 1st two months as a natural beauty!

LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Your hair looks really great!! :blowkiss: You are going to fall in love with your curls :bighug:

Oh and looking at your texture I think you will like these products. Jamaican mango & Lime leave in moistrurizer and Organics texture my way curl keeper moisturizing hair lotion. you can find them in the beauty store.

Last edited:
Hey Diva Esq. You look sooo happy.:grin:

And Your Hair is coming along very, very nicely. Lovin' the Curls.:grin:

You are wearing it well. Looks like you have your products & regi down. Very Nice.:yep: Enjoy!

Beautiful hair Congrats on your progress your hair looks so soft and moisturized.

Your hair looks really great!! :blowkiss: You are going to fall in love with your curls :bighug:

Oh and looking at your texture I think you will like these products. Jamaican mango & Lime leave in moistrurizer and Organics texture my way curl keeper moisturizing hair lotion. you can find them in the beauty store.

I missed the entire 2nd part of your post. I use JM&L on my brother's dreads for retwisting (the loc resistant wax). I love the way their products smell. I'll have to check those and Organics out. Thanks!! :)

Hey Diva Esq. You look sooo happy.:grin:

And Your Hair is coming along very, very nicely. Lovin' the Curls.:grin:

You are wearing it well. Looks like you have your products & regi down. Very Nice.:yep: Enjoy!

I AM HAPPY! I am loving being natural! :) Thanks...prods and regi are much simpler now that those relaxed ends are gone! :)

Rockin' ruff n stuff w/your Afro Puff!!!! It has already been 2 months!?!?!

Hair lookin' lovely Diva!

LOL, my line name is Lady of Rage! Now the hair matches my name! :) Thanks, darling! You're always such a sweetie!

ur growing fast girlie...love the look

It seems faster since I chopped! :)

So, so pretty:)

You and I are in the same profession; you, the Esquire. Me, the court reporter:)

Thanks! YAY! The legal connection! I love our court reporters here. :)

Ooo wee! What a pretty puff in your siggy!

Thanks! That's a compliment coming from you with that beautiful mane you have! :)

It looks beautiful!!! Fantastic growth!!! What are you using on the last pic to hold down your puff? What is your Regimen?

Back