Two Great conditioners

NayNay

Now that my product boycott is over! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif I have purchased a couple of new products. I finally broke down and purchased the KeraCare Humecto which I love. My hair is softer and more moisturized even without the use of heat (not crazy about the smell though)
I still have to use up my not worth the money expensive Nexxus....I won't be purchasing that conditioner ever again.....

The second conditioner I really like is Moyst by KemiOyl. It really makes my hair very very soft and moisturized also. Three cheers for Moyst KemiOyl conditioner and for KeraCare Humecto......I think I have found some winners. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Hey NayNay,/images/graemlins/wave.gif

I like the KeraCare Humecto too. It's really great. I have yet to try Moyst by KemiOyl, but give me a chance, I will! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yea NayNay the smell is a bit annoying. I remember thinking that during my last wash. I mean, it is not really foul or anything. But just annoying. At first I loved the smell.

Blessings,
Compassion

Yep, the Keracare Humecto is the best! I use this once a week and it makes my hair sooooo soft! This is a must-have for me!

-lee

I also love this conditioner but like most of the Avlon products it's quite perfumey. I really love the 5 in 1 but I gotta tell ya, the smell is strrrrrong. You really have to change them up.

ngaa
It really isnt perfumy but it has a definite scent to it. I am usually tolerate of them-it isn't heavy, but a light scent. I don't like it though /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Keracare Humecto is excellent.

The Keracare hydrating detangling conditioner is excellent too.... not that im suggesting you buy it /images/graemlins/look.gif

Back