Two Different Herbal Essences LTR Leave Ins?

.:Eden:.

I am experimenting with leave ins and have been trying LTR Leave In. I went to buy another bottle and realized it's different from the one I originally bought. Two different designs, ingredient lists, smells, colors, and consistencies. When did they change their ingredients? :perplexed

1673wya.jpg

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Juice, Hydrolyzed Silk, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Edta, Propylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Red 33

Fragrance: A bit fruity

Color: Slight pink or reddish tone

Consistency: Creamy

169ndyd.jpg

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylisothiazolinone.

Fragrance: Slight fruit, but more perfumy

Color: White

Consistency: Creamy, but slimy

i think HE reformulated all of their products earlier this year....and the reviews haven't been that great from what i've read.

I am a fan of the old HE LTR leave in. The new one is not horrible but I really cannot see myself re-purchasing it. It leaves my feeling oily instead of moisturized like the old formula did. They can never just let a good thing be.

Drugstore.com sells the old version and if youbuy 3 bottles you save 30%..$2.79 a bottle.. The regular price is $3.99.. Just in case anyone was still looking for the old version

I didn't realize there was a new version. I had picked up 2 bottles of the old stuff at target a few weeks ago. I guess I better run and get more before they switch.

Yea, someone here had posted this too. I have the old one, and I plan to stock up like a mad woman before its too late.

Back