Two Books: Smart Women, Foolish Choices AND Marry the Man of Your Choice

cocoberry10

Buy these books, both are very good:yep:

"Smart Women, Foolish Choices" by Dr. Connell Cowan and Dr. Melvyn Kinder

"Marry the Man of Your Choice" by Margaret Kent!

Did you use it, and if so, did it work? I have never read a book like it before. It definitely has "power":lol:

Thanks for mentioning the book. I went on Amazon.com and looked up ," Marry the man of your choice." by Margaret Kent. Well there was a total of 33 reviews and quite a few on there read the book and ended up marrying about 6 months to 1 year after reading the book. Some reviewers on amazon claim to have used the book and have been married for 10 years and more. So it seems the book really works:yep:. I ordered mine and its on the way.
:look:

Thanks for mentioning the book. I went on Amazon.com and looked up ," Marry the man of your choice." by Margaret Kent. Well there was a total of 33 reviews and quite a few on there read the book and ended up marrying about 6 months to 1 year after reading the book. Some reviewers on amazon claim to have used the book and have been married for 10 years and more. So it seems the book really works:yep:. I ordered mine and its on the way.
:look:

I've read the book. Although I'm not sure I've found "The One" However, the tips in both of these books is amazing!

Back