TWISTS!! HOW DO U DO YOURS?

keiron

hey just askin how anyone does theirs cause i do mine myself since iam falsed to and no one else wants to put their hands in my huge ass afro
trampoline.gif
. i usally part right down middle and damp hair and just grab sections and apply the ORS lock and twist gel and air dry and thats it, works a treat but the down side i hate is the fact that they hair is always in your face and i hate the feel of it iam a male but damn i cant take always pullin my hair away and shakin my damn head anything i can do to make they front twists say abit further back??

thanks

Hi Keiron,
wave.gif

As far as twistouts are concerned I have been experimenting with the two strand type cornrows. This is twistouts done like cornrows. I hope that makes sense if not let me know.

When I do this type of twistout I part my hair in what is called the "Peachtree method" (thanks Peachtree). To do this you make two vertical parts (from forehead to nape of neck) in the middle of your head. This is used to do your first 2 strand twistroll. You than make 2 more 2 strand twistrows on each side of your head giving you a total of 5 vertical 2 strand twistrows. Since all of your 2 strand twistrows are going down the back of your head it helps to keep the hair off your face. You can also use the U shaped hair pins (the other type of bobby pin) in your hair post styling it to help keep the hair off your face.

The products that I have used post shampooing and deep conditioning my hair is Giovonni's direct leave-in conditioner, spray oil, setting lotion and/or Sebastian's wet in that exact order. My hair is relaxed. HTH!

Back