Twistouts ~ How do you make YOURS last?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

My twistout only lasts for 1 day and I can't figure out why. I generally only use leave in's and oils when putting in the twists and i'm wondering if that is the problem.

How do you ladies get your twist out to last more than a day?

I don't know if I can be of much help because my twistouts only last for three days. After I wash my hair, I apply my CD Black Vanilla Leave In & JC Hair Nourishing Cream. Then I twist my hair (I find that making the twists smaller give them more definition). At night, I put a satin bonnet over the twistouts & go to sleep. For the next two days, I fluff the twistouts w/my hands & I apply some water to my hands. Then I rub my wet hands to my hair & apply KBB hair oil.

I don't know if I can be of much help because my twistouts only last for three days. After I wash my hair, I apply my CD Black Vanilla Leave In & JC Hair Nourishing Cream. Then I twist my hair (I find that making the twists smaller give them more definition). At night, I put a satin bonnet over the twistouts & go to sleep. For the next two days, I fluff the twistouts w/my hands & I apply some water to my hands. Then I rub my wet hands to my hair & apply KBB hair oil.

Thanks! Maybe a part of the key is that I need to make mine smaller

Back