Twistout Instructions........

SweetAKA

Someone had instructions of how do a twist out step by step, without twisting the hair in cornrows. I'm not much of a braider.....matter of fact I cant braid straight back, like cornrows, to save my life. So I'm wanting to try this hairstyle tomorrow. Just wanted to know if any of you ladies knew who this was, or if you yourself have instructions of this kind.

It's great appreciated for any help given.......

I'm not quite sure of the difference between a twistout and a braidout. I'll use a leave-in and biosilk serum. I part my hair down the middle. Then I make 4-6 plaits because I cannot braid either. I then put either solar or magnetic rollers on the ends. I sit under my soft bonnet dryer for about 2hrs(usually because I fall asleep under there). Depends on when you need to wear your hair down, the dryer part could be optional. Once dry, I unravel and then finger comb. HTH.

Ive been using the search engine today myself, trying to get some twistout instructions as well. Well, I didnt really know how to do the flat twists, and thought it would be too much manipulation on my wet hair. So I just did 8 individual twists, and sat under my little soft bonnet dryer for a while. I forgot to mention that before I twisted, I added a little creamy leave-in and oil, and secured each twist with an ouchless band. I also didnt twist it all the way to the end; someone recommended that this will leave you with crazy ends. I really hope that helps.;)

Back