Twisted Up (pics)

chantall214

I just wanted to share with y'all what ive done to my hair today. I did this all by myself and it took forever. Please excuse my shiny face and my birth marks lol!

Attachments

• IMG00663.jpg
    IMG00663.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG00664.jpg
    IMG00664.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG00669.jpg
    IMG00669.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG00670.jpg
    IMG00670.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG00673.jpg
    IMG00673.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 161
OMG your hair is GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love it! Do you have a hair album I can browse?

i started with the braids at the top at around 11am or so and that took longer than it should have because i was trying to get the parts right lol. i was twisting until around 4:50pm because i had to stop and get ready for school. i got home around 8pm and i started twisting again at around 9:30pm and i finished it at a little past 11pm. I twisted with just a moisturizer. my stretched hair is around apl, but i also have layers so my longest layer is a little past apl

Very pretty indeed! And I totally feel your pain. I hate doing cornrows because of how tiring I find them. From trying to get the parts straight to keeping your arms up for soooooo looooooong. :nono: I do love how they look when done, but hate the journey there. The time you put in was well worth it. They're very becoming. :up:

Very pretty indeed! And I totally feel your pain. I hate doing cornrows because of how tiring I find them. From trying to get the parts straight to keeping your arms up for soooooo looooooong. :nono: I do love how they look when done, but hate the journey there. The time you put in was well worth it. They're very becoming. :up:

its funny because im always doing something like this to my hair and i always start off all happy and then i get about half way through it and be ready to quit and asking myself why i started it in the first place:lol:

Beautiful lush twists......You've inspired me, I keep putting off twisting my hair I'm getting so hair lazy LOL.

Back