Twist

eyunka

I see pictures of kinky twist all the time my question to the board is.....has anyone one done kinky twist using other hair than kinky. In other words for the twist what other hair can you use and are there any pictures.

I have never done twist before but from the looks of it I think i can i just don't want to use kinky hair I want to use something smoother if that make sense?

My recommendation would be to try it. I have not used anything other than kinky or dread hair.

But be sure to use something on the ends. Others have used yarn so I don't know why you could not, just need to figure out a way for the ends to stay together.

Get a small, inexpensive bundles of hair so that you and do a test. If it works great if not you didn't lose a large amount of money trying it out.

Your daughter's hair looks wonder it is in twists is that her real hair, it would seem the answer your question is, it is possible.

I wish you the best in experimenting.

I just put senegalese twists in my hair a few weeks ago. It's the same technique used as kinky twists, but I use kankelon hair. They are longer and smoother looking than kinky twists.

will this hair work..

yhst-2519492840586_1965_110524291.jpg

Fresstress Dragon curl and do you have pictures? what type of hair did you use

I just put senegalese twists in my hair a few weeks ago. It's the same technique used as kinky twists, but I use kankelon hair. They are longer and smoother looking than kinky twists.

I ma gonna try it today thanks for your responses and yes that is my daughter's hair.

My recommendation would be to try it. I have not used anything other than kinky or dread hair.

But be sure to use something on the ends. Others have used yarn so I don't know why you could not, just need to figure out a way for the ends to stay together.

Get a small, inexpensive bundles of hair so that you and do a test. If it works great if not you didn't lose a large amount of money trying it out.

Your daughter's hair looks wonder it is in twists is that her real hair, it would seem the answer your question is, it is possible.

I wish you the best in experimenting.

I was going to mention the same thing. That's what they use when I get my hair braided at the shop.

Back