Twist Out

Loves Harmony

Good Morning Ladies! I have a question for you guys. I am going to a black and white ball tonight. I want to blow my hair out and do an twist& curl. My question is what can i purchase local to place on my hair after blowing drying or before to keep my hair from shrinking?

I wear blown out twist n curls all the time, but I also leave my twists in for a few days before untwisting or I risk not having definition.

I think you will need a product which has water as the first ingredient and then you will need to follow again with the blow dryer to set the twists since twisting and untwisting in the same day usually doesn't result in the best definition.

You don't have any moisturizers in your possession already?

Maybe Elasta QP products at Sally's may be of assistance.

westNDNbeauty said:
I wear blown out twist n curls all the time, but I also leave my twists in for a few days before untwisting or I risk not having definition.

I think you will need a product which has water as the first ingredient and then you will need to follow again with the blow dryer to set the twists since twisting and untwisting in the same day usually doesn't result in the best definition.

You don't have any moisturizers in your possession already?

Maybe Elasta QP products at Sally's may be of assistance.

I have some Paul Mitchell the conditioner leave in.

Maybe a Creme based moisturizer used before the blow out , go lightly, it's soooo easy to underestimate how much your puttin in when hair is wet. Then as you twist lightly spray hair with a soft hold product, I think I use to like Mizani hair spray in the bronze bottle. Then like the poster above said dry hair again while in twist either under hood dryer or with blow dryer then let cool so that it sets. I think u shud be good :)

Carmelella said:
Maybe a Creme based moisturizer used before the blow out , go lightly, it's soooo easy to underestimate how much your puttin in when hair is wet. Then as you twist lightly spray hair with a soft hold product, I think I use to like Mizani hair spray in the bronze bottle. Then like the poster above said dry hair again while in twist either under hood dryer or with blow dryer then let cool so that it sets. I think u shud be good :)

Thanks a lot

Back