twist a braid review

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
i couldnt help it i saw it at big lots for 2.99 and said to heck with it i cant resist. so i brought it home it came with a nice lil wide tooth comb and some baretts that i dont think i will ever use and a carrying case.

I have only used it for 2strand twists never for 3strand twists/braids?
this thing doesnt work like i thought. i just thought it twisted the hair but there are 2 steps per twist. first you put the hair into the clips and the 2 strands are wound individually by pressing the button upwards. then you press the button downwards and the two strands are twisted around eachother.

what i didnt like:
i havent figured out how to consistantly get the roots twisted sometimes i do sometimes i dont

i have to manually twist the last inch of my hair (i know sounds lazy lol)

if you do what the instructions say you will have tangled hair

what i like: you get a pretty good twist
you dont have to twist much of the hair by hand only the last inch or so
it is fast fast fast
you can vary the size of your parts and still get consistant twists
you can do a whole head of microtwists in a short time (although i stopped at 5 it was just too late)

overall:
i will be using the twistabraid again. i think you have to figure out how to time how long to press the button based on how long you hair is. there is a bit of a learning curve but not so much that i would rather twist manually. it gave me a cute lil twistout

tip: when you are doing step one place a finger between the 2 sections this will keep stray hairs from 1 section from getting mixed into the other section and causing tangles

Attachments

• twistatwist.jpg
    twistatwist.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Interesting. I've actually managed to get the twists that I do by hand to look like this recently. This could be a great way to cut my styling time down. They look a little bit looser than I'd like though.

i rarely do twists...so i may buy this on a splurge...but is it something like what they advertise on tv now??....i think whats on tv is by conair

Back