Twins w/ Beautiful Hair (Thought I'd Share)

Chrissmiss

http://youtu.be/BQNhH21wbyA

Lovely natural haired twins who wear their hair flatironed most of the time (every 2 weeks...except for the summer months). I think they are 3a/3b.

I've been thinking of cutting bangs like theirs but i've been too chicken.

Last edited:
How cute are they! I love twins and I love their speech pattern. They sound like real southern belles. Cute! Thanks for sharing. Still watching,... so cute how they interact. You can see which is the dominant twin...(she keeps saying "my hair", then conrrecting, "our hair")

Last edited:
They're cute.

unrelated sidebar: I soooooo want twins...a boy n a girl...not dopplegangers.

They are cute and funny. Their hair is really pretty and shiny.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

They are very pretty girls but I gotta ask how are the natural? At the 23 mark they say they had a "perm" a year ago. That would make them either transitioning or stretching but not natural.

Am I wrong?

They are very pretty girls but I gotta ask how are the natural? At the 23 mark they say they had a "perm" a year ago. That would make them either transitioning or stretching but not natural.

Am I wrong?

Yea. I'm not sure I just watched vid with their curly hair. Their ends are far from relaxer straight, but they could have just done light relaxing/texlaxing. To me their hair looks 3b and somewhat "heat trained".

Granted, I only watched until 2 or 3 mins in. And they are very pretty girls with healthy-looking hair, but.....

something about the video is a little off-putting. Maybe it was the whole talk about "needing" a perm....idk. But they didn't give me the warm and fuzzies. :ohwell:

Granted, I only watched until 2 or 3 mins in. And they are very pretty girls with healthy-looking hair, but.....

something about the video is a little off-putting. Maybe it was the whole talk about "needing" a perm....idk. But they didn't give me the warm and fuzzies. :ohwell:

Hmm... I think they meant those who "think or believe" they need a perm. Obviously no one needs one, and I think they know that. I have very tightly coiled 4a/4b hair (1 year post relaxer) and do the same routine they do and get the same results so... "I don't need a perm". My cousin who has the same texture does not have the time, energy, or technique/skills to get the same results I do so she "needs" a perm. We both prefer straight hair and achieve it using different methods. Yes, NEED is not the best/politically correct word to use, but I understand what they meant by it.

Hmm... I think they meant those who "think or believe" they need a perm. Obviously no one needs one, and I think they know that. I have very tightly coiled 4a/4b hair (1 year post relaxer) and do the same routine they do and get the same results so... "I don't need a perm". My cousin who has the same texture does not have the time, energy, or technique/skills to get the same results I do so she "needs" a perm. We both prefer straight hair and achieve it using different methods. Yes, NEED is not the best/politically correct word to use, but I understand what they meant by it.

I see what you're saying I guess, but we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I've never been the type to get too caught up in what's PC; I generally just say what I'm thinking and hope for the best :) I just don't think that anyone *needs* a perm. Wants a perm? Sure! Chooses to perm? Absolutely. But *needs* to perm? :nono:

Am I wrong?

I looked at another video and she left a comment saying that they have been natural for 2 years. Yet in this video(1 month later) they say their last relaxer was a year ago:huh:

But anyway i think they have pretty hair straight or curly:look:

Back