TWA Styling HELP!!!!!

Kurly K

I bc on 4/4/08 and I am sick of my wash and go and I am looking for other styling options because of the 3b textured hair on the top of my head I can't do coils...any ideas or help on how I can make this work?? :yep:

I'm having the same issue, Keiva. I BC'ed a week ago. i tried to do two strand twists yesterday, but after the third one, i felt like they didn't look or feel right...maybe my hair is still too short. You should check out the "Grow Your TWA Out" challenge thread. I think they had a few styling ideas...it's a sticky...HTH

thanx hun yea mine isnt long enuff yet for two strands but i checked out that thread cuz im in it but no hope for any of the styles i found there...mayb i just need to wait for more growth and stop being impacient :wallbash: but thanx nice to know im not alone

I did tons of headbands.

I also slicked it down ala Vivian Green "Emotional Rollercoaster" video.

I adorned it with glittery bobby pins

I used flowers.

I made deep parts and played with my texture a bit.

Add to this:

Scarves and THIN, METAL headbands with twisting shapes or adornment attached.

Also try slicking down say, the front in a 3/4 part or middle part formation but letting the rest fluff out -without bobby pins.

Pin brooches to your scarves as well!

I bc on 4/4/08 and I am sick of my wash and go and I am looking for other styling options because of the 3b textured hair on the top of my head I can't do coils...any ideas or help on how I can make this work?? :yep:

you can do flat twists with 3b hair...I think...?:look:

well I have 4a on the crown and front and 3c on the sides and nape.. the different textures are a pain... I can relate:spinning:

i dont think mine is long enuff for flat twists yet but that sumthing to look forward 2 and i caqnt wait i get me sum headbands my bf is gonna b like omg ur buying something else for ur hair lol

Add to this:

Scarves and THIN, METAL headbands with twisting shapes or adornment attached.

Also try slicking down say, the front in a 3/4 part or middle part formation but letting the rest fluff out -without bobby pins.

Pin brooches to your scarves as well!

I love everyone's ideas; I never even thought of the bolded!!! I'm lovin that! Thanks!

Back