Tumble-Weave...lol

Ms. Martina

Hey everyone! Okay, so today I was driving around and noticed some tumble-weave in the middle of a local parking lot. This pile of weave was massive.:lachen: I've seen this randomly from time to time, and have always wondered how the heck this happens. How does one lose and entire head of weave(or a wig) at one time and just keep it moving like nothing happened? lol I've seen this in all areas too. I've seen it in the suburbs, in the country, and even on roads in high income areas. I decided to make a random vlog about the experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzyeEvR646A

:lachen:

Maybe it's from a fight where a chick got her weave snatched or maybe from a poorly installed weave and the wearer rather just play it off and keep it moving instead of picking it up. That's all I got.

They usually float out of various beauty salons or hair stores.
That thing coulda been tumbling for miles.

It gets so hot outside the glue melts away and falls of of their head....lol..
I have seen woman take their braid down waiting for there laundry to finish, so taking down
a weave on their way to get new weave?

I lol'd heartily at the title because i knew exactly what it was about. Yeah, theyre usually lost in fights, but some girls with micros take them out in public because it takes so long to take them down that they dont wanna just sit in one place and do it. They gotta go places lol :rolleyes: Chicks used to do that crap in the middle of class. Sexy as hell :nono:

Last edited:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who has seen this lol. I just don't understand why someone would do this. I hope I see someone do it someday so I can actually ask them what gives. But in Memphis, that might get you shanked lol.

This thread is a RIOT! I have to admit that I have never seen tumbleweave just Rollin down the street, but if ever do I won't be able to contain myself!

Back