T's reviews!

me-T

First of all, i've never been more in love with my hair than i am right now! I really cant find the words or smilies to express my feelings! but this is gonna be a long post, so grab a seat! (i dont know much bout postin pics so bear wit me plz)

Mizani Butter Blend Coarse/Resistant Rhelaxer:
Aside from less "perm" smell, application wasnt any different from another brand. But I do thank God i found out about protectin previously relaxed hair cause my mama is the overlap queen, bless her heart-a heart i gave an attack too...After applyin, she went to the thinker, said she was gonna smooth afterward. What did she find when she came out maybe 2min later? Me washin the relaxer out!:axehunter: It was startin to burn a lil bit, and thanks to lhcf, i dont do bone straight anymore, so i ended up 80-somethin percent straight i guess. But my hair doesnt feel as dead as most relaxers do to it, the new growth is soft, and i got to keep some thickness. My edges look like i'm one month post, but its nothin a thick moisturizer and a scarf cant fix. I'm not one to wear edge-exposed styles much anyway. i like this relaxer a lot folks:up: In the pic,on the left is what my ng pretty much looks like, onthe right is after mizani b.b

Remington Ceramic Tourmaline Teflon-Covered Flat Iron
My baby! My magic stick! lol! i had it set on 10 and it got the job DONE ya'll! No hairs were pulled, no gunky stuff burned onto the plates, no snaggin! nothin but a neat run thru my hair! i did 2 passes, and if i wanted to be lazy i coulda did just one pass and still call myself sexy! Its good irons like these that make it hard not to use heat! i love you remington!:kiss: the pic shows how smooth it got(i was scared to get too close to the scalp). May not be much to you, but its my successful first time( i said successful cause ther was the time i did it when i had the bodiphier...looked like a blow out:ohwell:)

Attachments

• mbbres.jpg
    mbbres.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAGE_114.jpg
    IMAGE_114.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I wanna use Butter Blends so bad!!! Did you like all of the extra conditioners it came with?

i used the balance hair bath neutralizing/chelating poo, i like that one, left the rest of my hair soft as well as the ng. i'm on the fence about the perphecting normalizing creme con. it has ceramide to strengthen and it neutralizes, so it take the place of porosity and a light protein for me, and thats the only reason i like it. i havent tried the others, its expensive enough, so i bought what i needed.

Back