Trying to extend retouch and need ideas

DigitalRain

My last relaxer was December 31. I'm a few days shy of being 7 weeks post relaxer. Usually I get a retouch at 6 weeks. I am having difficulty keeping my hair looking neat. My roots are puffy (my friend says I look like Darth Vader by the head) and the fact that I have some seriously underprocessed areas doesnt help much. One area I found a patch of hair that looked like it hadn't been relaxed in several months, it had long coils. My hair is 4b with my crown being 4a. I have that kind of hair that knots up into tiny buckshots around the edges, ha ha, and virtually impossible to comb thru even with moisturizers. I made an appointment this coming weekend for a relaxer but realized that Ms. Martha will probably arrive, so I will definitely have to reschedule. I'm trying to hold out but my new growth is too drastically different from the relaxed. Any advice would be helpful

I have a few product recommendations which I think will help you tremendously. Kenra Moisturising shampoo and conditioner. After conditioning your hair should be full of slip and easily detangled. Apply a serum first and work through the hair. Next apply Profective Breakfree and comb your hair into a ponytail. Pint the back of the hair up towards the front of your hair. Hope this helps
smile.gif

Back