Trying to cop Bey's look

inkysphinx

Trying to cop Bey\'s look

Ladies, I'm trying to get a weave like this. Well, maybe not as big. . .

I love this look! Does anyone know what kind of hair this is or what kind looks similar to this, and where I can get it? Since my hair is au naturale I can't get the straight looks, but I coul definitely rock this.
cool.gif
Thanks!

Please hit my album link, and go to the natural celebrities folder! Bey's hair

Re: Trying to cop Bey\'s look

you cannot link from beyonceworld. the owner has a block so that nobody can link his pictures to their site, costing him more money to run the site. so you have to load the pics on your own site.

so nobody can see the pics, except of bey and that hideous dress

OKAY! Bumping this back up! I didn't know that I couldn't link from that site. The link is active now, so please help
grin.gif

Thanks honeydrop!
smile.gif

And yes, DSD that is one of the photos. Thanks!

You should buy some human wavy hair slightly lighter than that and dye it down to the color you want. but make sure that the package says it can be dyed.

AnnDreina, it's not so much the color that I like so much as the texture of hair. It's very full, yet not TOO rough in texture. I don't think my natural hair will blend well human hair.

This is exactly the look I want. This style was done at Khamit kinks only I'm not paying $300 for the style or $150 for the hair! So if anyone knows of a similar type of hair, please share!

khamit kinks

Back