Trying MTG & reggie revamp

blackbarbietea

So, I've decided to use some of the products that I have just laying around the house.

Recently, I've been trying to find ways to get at least an inch per month.
I saw some folks saying that Shapley's MTG helped them get between .75 to 1.25 inches a month. So hopefully I at least get an inch. (Hopefully more). I already have some mtg and peppermint oil laying around the house so starting last night, I mixed up some mtg with peppermint oil (I hardly smell the mtg anymore!) did a co-wash, applied the mtg mix, air dried and then brushed my hair into a pony and baggied for the rest of the night.

Hopfully this works guys!!! You guys better be praying for my miricle growth!!:lick:

I am also going to incorporate garlic & msm pills into my reggie. I do need to buy the garlic pills. But I have a 200 ct bottle of trimedica msm pills in my junk box. so I'll get those out and get my money's worth. i'm gonna start on the low spectrum with 1000 mg and every week i'll go up 1000mg until I hit 3000mg. Hopefully my detox wont be too bad, because I'm trying to find a job right now and I have an interview on monday!!:yep:

I'm gonna be doing the baggy method at night and co-washing my hair every other day and letting it air dry. I do however need to up my bunning game because I'm the kind of girl that thinks wearing her hair down and straight makes her look like a princess. So yea. I'm gonna have to go in deep with research because no one has any bun tuts that make me feel like i'd look pretty and feminine with that style...:sad:

So anyways, pray for me! visualize my new lush tail bone length hair that I will attain within the next year and a half and wish me godspeed! :grin:

Last edited:
I think I may do the same. I have a ton of MTG left and recently started applying it every few days...your reggie sounds pretty good.

Thanks!

I forgot to add in that I will be doing weekly protein treatments to combat all the moisture from washing all the time and baggying all the time. Gotta keep up on that protein!

PS- The baby in your avitar is absolutely precious!!:drunk:

Back