True love...or Is it Becky done it again

I saw this on good morning America. At first I was like Becky done it again. Then it seem like true love so congrats to them

link didn't work for me so i just posted these

526754.jpg
abc_gma_proposal_edit_080306_ms.jpg

*clears throat*

I will say this: maybe we have a lot to learn from white women because they damn sure get what they want when it comes to men.

*tiptoes out of thread*

Last edited:
its all marketing and strategizing...you have to get inside of the head of the person of interest and give them what they want while getting yours

*clears throat*

I will say this: maybe we have a lot to learn from white women because they damn sure get what they want when it comes to men.

*tiptoes out of thread*

What she said. I think Becky done struck again. HE might be in love, but I simply don't trust white women that know you're at school on a scholarship, and could possibly go to the pros. I also find it convenient that "Love knows no color" kicked in right around the time black men started getting paid. That said, if he likes it, I love it. Whudeva.

What she said. I think Becky done struck again. HE might be in love, but I simply don't trust white women that know you're at school on a scholarship, and could possibly go to the pros. I also find it convenient that "Love knows no color" kicked in right around the time black men started getting paid. That said, if he likes it, I love it. Whudeva.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Even still it would take one hell of an oppurtunist to spot a "possible-future-pro" at the age of 18. No girl goes off to college at 18 and says "I'm going to snag and marry me a black athlete"- scholarship or not, there are plenty of kids who don't make it through all 4 years of school, let alone stay in a relationship that long. It's kind of a long shot to bank on.

To the bolded: If a black woman doesn't want a broke black man, what makes you think a white woman would want one either?

Even still it would take one hell of an oppurtunist to spot a "possible-future-pro" at the age of 18. No girl goes off to college at 18 and says "I'm going to snag and marry me a black athlete"- scholarship or not, there are plenty of kids who don't make it through all 4 years of school, let alone stay in a relationship that long. It's kind of a long shot to bank on.

To the bolded: If a black woman doesn't want a broke black man, what makes you think a white woman would want one either?

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have heard stories of white girls who seek out black athletes for that VERY reason. The time is going to pass anyway, so why not pass the time with a possible future, gullible, multi-millionaire?

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have heard stories of white girls who seek out black athletes for that VERY reason. The time is going to pass anyway, so why not pass the time with a possible future, gullible, multi-millionaire?

I haven't heard it, I've seen it. I went to a Big East school and have seen them in action. Becky has no shame in her game. :nono: I saw one break up with a not so attractive but very smart basketball player only to slide right back up next to him when the NBA was calling his senior year. And he did get recruited to the NBA. I have no idea what happened to them though. :look: It's definitely not unheard of.

She looks like your typical black man's woman.. So Becky done it again.

I'm convinced they have some sort of school for this.

I work with a major Big Ten university that has good football and basketball teams and yes, these white girls will flock to a brotha who's an athlete!

They may not come to college thinking, "I'm gonna get me a black ball player," but once they're here, as soon as they see a "prospect," they act! And I've heard from black women dating some of these athletes who will say that the white girls are ruthless trying to snatch them away!

In this particular case, hey, I don't know their situation, and they look to be in love. But I doubt this girl would have sought out this guy initially if he had not been a ballplayer...

I work with a major Big Ten university that has good football and basketball teams and yes, these white girls will flock to a brotha who's an athlete!

They may not come to college thinking, "I'm gonna get me a black ball player," but once they're here, as soon as they see a "prospect," they act! And I've heard from black women dating some of these athletes who will say that the white girls are ruthless trying to snatch them away!

In this particular case, hey, I don't know their situation, and they look to be in love. But I doubt this girl would have sought out this guy initially if he had not been a ballplayer...

Hey Bunny77

agree!!

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!....its hard to believe it until you've actually seen it. My friend (who played football for a major college) said the white girls would wait outside of their locker room every single practice. Some of them were so dumb, they would go get the player's cars washed for them while they practiced:perplexed:perplexed. And then some beckys would go get daddy's credit card and have a nice hotel room waiting for some players when they got outta practice...or from a game.

He told me this straight from his mouth and said theres a whoooooole lot u don't know about some white girls

*clears throat*

*tiptoes out of thread*

Yes, because they believe they should and there is nothing like belief, and we can get the men we want too. 'The Lord provides'

You betta speak on it!!!!!

Hmm, I went to a division 1 school where some of the players actually made it to the NBA as well as players who have gone on to play ball in other countries.
I will say that some white females DO seek them out. My freshman year I lived with about 5 white females, a few of them the sorority type, and I remember one night they had like 5 of the top players all through the suite. It was a co-ed dorm so it wasn't a big thing to have guys in the suite but we had only been in school for like a month. Out of nowhere I come to my room and there were like 5 guys between 6'0-6'8. I was kinda shocked :perplexed. I'm Black and it wasn't a lot of us on campus but I didn't even know who they were, but these girls could give names and jersey numbers. I don't know why or how but they did. This happened throughout the 4.5 :spinning: years I was there. You never saw them together on campus, but they would just "appear" in the dorms afterhours.

It may be true love, but only time will tell.

Back