Tru Ceramic Pro flat iron.....

hondahoney007

Has anyone tried the tru ceramic pro flat iron? I saw the infomercial this morning. It comes with alot of extras like a carry case, comb, brush, clips, video and a liquid heat protector. They also say you can create spiral curls with this. I'm thinking of buying this since I did not jump on the maxiglide bandwagon. I'm looking for all reviews pros and cons. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reference DD. I checked out folica.com and the reviews for this were horrible!!!! It has even been discontinued on that site. I see the reviews for a sedu are very positive. Looks like I will be getting a sedu.

I have a TCP flat iron & it works just fine. I wouldn't really recommend the other products with it with the exception of the finishing spray, but I love mine.

LOL, I saw that infommercial last week and it had me up on here asking a million questions (I almost ordered it without inquiring, tv makes things look too good)!! I've heard pretty much nothing but horror stories... And the fact that folica.com is discontinuing it... Well... Hope you enjoy your Sedu, I want that pink Solia :) !

I had saw the informercial for the Tru Ceramic Pro and they sure had me where I almost bought it. It looked like it did the job, and the flexible payment plans had made it all worthwhile until I read the reviews and that is when I decided tha the Tru Ceramic Pro wasn't for me as I'm not into wasting money and would rather pay for something that truly was the product I thought I was buying and not an imitation. I want the real deal - sedu, solia or FHI here I come (off to www.folica.com).

hondahoney007 said:
Has anyone tried the tru ceramic pro flat iron? I saw the infomercial this morning. It comes with alot of extras like a carry case, comb, brush, clips, video and a liquid heat protector. They also say you can create spiral curls with this. I'm thinking of buying this since I did not jump on the maxiglide bandwagon. I'm looking for all reviews pros and cons. Thanks in advance.

OMG I thought I was the only one who had this product. I LOVE IT. I've been using it for about three years now. I have to say it is one of the BEST flat irons I've ever used. Not to mention it gets my hair silky straight. The only time I go to the salon now is to get my ends tripped. I highly recommend this product.

Nella said:
I had saw the informercial for the Tru Ceramic Pro and they sure had me where I almost bought it. It looked like it did the job, and the flexible payment plans had made it all worthwhile until I read the reviews and that is when I decided tha the Tru Ceramic Pro wasn't for me as I'm not into wasting money and would rather pay for something that truly was the product I thought I was buying and not an imitation. I want the real deal - sedu, solia or FHI here I come (off to www.folica.com).

I'm really shocked because I love my Ceramic Pro. Maybe I'm biased because I haven't used other flat irons. What's the best that is on the market?

Back