**Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil $9.99** Now through Valentine's Day!!

Forever in Bloom

For all the coconut oil lovers out there, Tropical Traditions is now selling their Coconut Oil Hair Treatment for 60% off. It is originally $25, but now through February 14th, you can get a 16 oz. jar for $9.99. This came at the perfect time, because I have run out. Who else is getting some? :drunk:

http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/virgin_coconut_oil_for_hair_treatment.htm

Also, if you order by the 10th, you can also get an additional 10% off your purchase using the coupon code: 080210

Enjoy :grin:

if you ladies are on twitter, follow them for all kinds of deals on their coconut oil. during the holiday season, they offered this oil for free. however, there is a minimum purchase requirement (i think it's $16), that's imposed on all orders.

I highly doubt it. It's coconut oil and that's all it is to me. The price and the size is what's making me buy. In my eyes, they just stuck 'hair treatment' on the front :rolleyes:

Oh wow. Thanks for the feedback. I was checking out the shipping and was like "oh nooo....!".

Sooo...I could just buy virgin coconut oil in my city and it will be the same quality? Is $15 a good price for this (includes shipping)?

Last edited:
Back