Tropical Coconut Suave Conditioner

lthomas1

Hair Power!
I just bought the Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner over the Christmas holidays but never used it until now. It actually made my hair so soft and tangle free. Pleasant smell too. Not bad for .74 cents at K-Mart. I would definitely buy it again. I feel it is perfect for my daily co washes. It is a keeper.
smile.gif

I think I am the only one who has gotten no results with this. I would have gotten the same thing if I'd spritzed water on my hair. No matter how much I put on, it did nothing to soften or detangle. ...sigh...

This is one of my favs to use for my conditioner washes. It smells great and it leaves my hair moisturized.

I liked this one too when I tried out Conditioner Washes.

Buffalosoldier - That Vanilla Florals one sounds pretty good from what you described.

You're not alone, soslychic. My hair never came out soft when I used it. It didn't detangle. I used it mostly for conditoner washes but the one time I used it after a shampoo, forget it! My hair was horrible. I grew to hate that product so much I couldn't even finish it. I ran out and got the Suave Humectant conditoner which strangely enough works for me
smile.gif

I love Suave Coconut Conditioner...but I pay $.89 at WALMART...hmmmmmm...I may have to go to KMart tomorrow...NO!!!! POOKEYLOU...You have SEVEN conditioners already in your bathroom!!! GET A GRIP!!!!

I love this too
smile.gif
I don't use shampoo though, I only do this conditioner washes with it. I think if I used it after shampooing, my hair would be awful!
I just might have to try that Vanilla Floral too, I've been curious about it.

[ QUOTE ]
AngelaP said:
This is one of my favs to use for my conditioner washes. It smells great and it leaves my hair moisturized.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I put some in as a leave in too
smile.gif

All the Suave Naturals conditioners are good for no-poo for me. I've tried Coconut, Vanilla Floral, Sun-Ripened Raspberry, and a couple of others. Good and cheap for no-poo.

[ QUOTE ]
AngelForLove said:
You're not alone, soslychic. My hair never came out soft when I used it. It didn't detangle. I used it mostly for conditoner washes but the one time I used it after a shampoo, forget it! My hair was horrible. I grew to hate that product so much I couldn't even finish it. I ran out and got the Suave Humectant conditoner which strangely enough works for me
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Suave Humectant too. Sounds like we're hair twins
smile.gif

I mixed my coconut with wonder 8 oil and that makes it extra soft for my co washes. I love it!!!! I wanna try the vanilla floral too.

Back