Trip to NYC in November

vickiepickles

All About Me!
Hi all, I am going for an extended weekend to New York and am staying with my cousin in West New York, NJ. Can someone recommend a Dominican Salon that I can visit to get my hair done and also how to get to Uptown Beauty supply?
grin.gif

Hmm. I don't know any, but if you ever come to Detroit - I can recommend a Dominican Salon.

Where are the NYC peeps at?

Which borough are you most interested in? I only fo to the ones in Queens so I won't be able to recommend something in the Bronx or Manhattan, etc.

I don't know a whole lot about NY, but I am visiting NY and staying with my cousin in NJ. He is about 15 minutes from Manhattan. I suppose I could take the train to the Bronx or Queens.

Well, Uptown Beauty Supply is located on 107th street (possibly 108th street) and Third avenue in Manhattan. If you plan on taking the train into the city, you need to hook up with the Lexington avenue line. You will need to take the number 6 train to either the 103rd street station or the 110th street station (depends on how much you want to walk). Third avenue is one block east of Lexington.
smile.gif

Back