Trip to BSS

soulchild

A black BSS just opened nearby and I went there for the first time today.
trampoline.gif
It was huge, and there was a salon inside. There were a lot of products I had never even heard of. And they had the complete line of most products. Now I dont have only the ethnic aisle to choose from.
drunk.gif
I was disppointed that they ran out of QP Mango Butter though, and they didnt have Kids Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizer.
ohwell.gif

This is what I made out with, all products Ive never tried:

Dark & Lovely Dry Hair Healer - $3.59. It smells like chocolate pudding! I almost got the Ultra Cholesterol as well, maybe next time. If you've tried these two can you tell me what you thought of them.

Wild Growth Oil - $8.99. I guess I can live with the scent. It better be good though

Profective Break Free - $4.99 - BlackCardinal convinced me to finally get this.

Hi-Pro-Pac Conditioner - $5.59 - I thought this supposed to be cheaper
frown.gif
Oh well, I hope my hair likes it.

100% Cocoa Butter Sticks (4) - $1.39 ea. - I'm going to melt these down with some oils to make my own butter.

Pativa Moisturizing Rinse - $2.99 - I've never heard of this product before, but it looked good
think.gif
Let me know if any of you guys have tried it.

I also bought a few miscelaneous items. I'll try and review as soon as I can.

I like the Dry Hair Healer. I especially like the smell but it did detangle my hair well when i was natural. I haven't used it on my relaxed hair.

I forgot to add:
V05 hot oil split ends treatment. What have been your guys' experience with the V05 hot oils?

Back