Trimedica Pure MSM Shampoo

I just purchased this from the Vitamin Shoppe store for $8.97. Has anyone ever tried this? If so, how did you like it and what were your results? Thanks in advance.

I used this a couple of years ago. I saw it on the clearance table at Vitamin Shoppe an decided to give it a try. Nothing bad - Nothing different. It just seemed like a regular shampoo to me. I finished off the bottle and did not repurchase.

But, keep in mind, I was not really into my haircare like I am now. I had not even figured out a regimen. I am sure that shampoo would get a better chance with me now because I am more product/hair savvy.

Mynappturalme said:
I just purchased this from the Vitamin Shoppe store for $8.97. Has anyone ever tried this? If so, how did you like it and what were your results? Thanks in advance.

Nope, never tried it. I like my MSM internally; first internal batch was Trimedica from VITAMINSHOPPE but found a better price and quantity from VITACOST with the SOURCE NATURALS brand. SOURCE NATURALS delivers higher dosage per teaspoon per cost level.

I think this is an outstanding shampoo. It's got what you need to clean and soften without a bunch of chemical fillers you don't need which can cause scalp itching/reactions. A simple, but thorough scalp/hair cleanser. Rinses very clean without stripping. Very good for our delicate hair.

Well, I tried it this morning, I liked how well it cleansed my hair, however, it did use my Chi shampoo right after I used. I will probably use it once or twice a week.

Yes, my name is Mynappturalme and I am a product junkie!! lol. I have to use all of my products. lol. Yes, I use Chi and Nexxus phyto organic products, I love the way that they leave my hair feeling and smelling. I like the cleansing effect of the MSM, but I did not care for the way my hair felt, it wasnt bad, but Chi always leaves my hair very silky feeling and smelling really good.

Mynappturalme said:
Yes, my name is Mynappturalme and I am a product junkie!! lol. I have to use all of my products. lol. Yes, I use Chi and Nexxus phyto organic products, I love the way that they leave my hair feeling and smelling. I like the cleansing effect of the MSM, but I did not care for the way my hair felt, it wasnt bad, but Chi always leaves my hair very silky feeling and smelling really good.

:lol: :lol: Okay, I know what you mean. I do the same! In one shampoo day, I do 3 lathers. One with Sunsilk No Major Issues Shampoo (for a 1st lather to remove oils, etc) one with Kenra Clarifying Shampoo (because I have hard water) and one with a moisturizing shampoo (normally Porosity Control Shampoo) for obvious reasons.

I do that with EVERY shampoo, so I understand. :)

I'm glad i'm not the only one. My girls hate to see me coming when it's time to wash their hair...lol.

hmmm Kenra, i've been wanting to try that. Now I may have to go out and check it out...see what you started...lol

Back