Tried some topical ointments. Can I obtain length without topical ointments...

dlove

Post your regimen and results.

I am 4b all natural with a 2 inch TWA.
Heres my regimen:
  • Wash (Giovanni Tea Tree or Aveda Sapp Moss)
  • Oil Rinse (E V C O),
  • Condition (Sapp Moss or Giovanni Tea Tree)
  • Air dry
  • Moisturize with Giovanni Leave-in and seal with E V coconut oil in the am and pm
  • Massage morning and night
I take a Multivitamin, iron supplement, coconut oil vits, B100

Anyone with a similar regimen that have obtained long length?

Is there any important step missing from my regimen?

I don't think anything is missing. Unless you have some kind of problem that preents hair growth you really don't need any growth aids.

I do massage in an oil blend on my scalp 1 or 2 times a week because it gets kinda dry sometimes. That may be support nice growth, but my hair growth rates are good without any of the topical growth aids.

Your reggie looks good to me, very similar to mine, just different products. I have obtained length this way- I don’t use topical growth aids just a multi vitamin and a few others, but I do take silica and that seems to help although I haven’t taken any length comparison measurements to really know for sure. For me, moisture is key so what I do grow doesn’t become brittle and break off. Are any of those conditioners protein conditions? Even though I’m natural, use zero heat, and do not color, I like to use motions CPR for added strength.

Your reggie looks good to me, very similar to mine, just different products. I have obtained length this way- I don’t use topical growth aids just a multi vitamin and a few others, but I do take silica and that seems to help although I haven’t taken any length comparison measurements to really know for sure. For me, moisture is key so what I do grow doesn’t become brittle and break off. Are any of those conditioners protein conditions? Even though I’m natural, use zero heat, and do not color, I like to use motions CPR for added strength.

Sar-I,

None of the conditioners I use have protein except for the UBH protein conditioner I use once a month and Aphogee hard protein as needed- like when I notice excess breakage after wearing braids.

Thanks for your input!

Back