Tried Dominican Salon

Prosperity711

Went to a Dominian hair salon for the first time and loved it!!! My hair came out really good, I am a 3 a/b no relaxer, she shampooed deep conditioned and roller set, then blowed out, that blow dryer is really hot :eek: I just learned about this type of hair care from this board, I think I will try it for a while before I start doing everything at home, My hair need some professional attention right now. The stylist was very nice, I think it is the only salon in this area that does this type of styling.

Thanks Lala for the suggestion :)

Yes girl. I love Dominician Salons. Im originally from new york-and the DS was my home away from home every week. The only thing i would suggest is that you dont get the blow out everytime you go. my stylist would only do the blow out once-maybe twice-a month. Congrats on having a good experience!!:grin:

Thanks LadyDee,

I will keep that in mind because that blow dryer is so hot on my scalp. Do you use domician products on your hair at home. If so where do you get them from? I can see the difference from the deep conditioner and leave in conditioner already, my hair was breaking a lot from the color, it was to strong for my hair.

LP1177 said:
Thanks LadyDee,

I will keep that in mind because that blow dryer is so hot on my scalp. Do you use domician products on your hair at home. If so where do you get them from? I can see the difference from the deep conditioner and leave in conditioner already, my hair was breaking a lot from the color, it was to strong for my hair.

I use Shampoo Aceite De Olivio(Olive Oil Shampoo) and Aguacate Crema Acondicionadora(Avocado hair Conditioner) both by Nacidit. I order mine from sickbay.biz -and i use Salerm21 as my leave in(along with Infusium23). when you go to Sickbay.biz you will see a lot of dominician products. Also-Capilo is another good product if you cant get the Nacidit. HTH

Back