Tried a new deep conditioner.....

fancypants007

and it was very good! It's called YOU Repair Deep Therapy Hair Repair Treatment and I bought it at Sally's. I henna my hair on sunday and sit under the dryer for about 1 hour. I then applied this conditioner all over my hair including my ends. I put on a plastic cap and left it on for about 30 minutes. The reason I did not keep it in longer was on the packaging it said highly concentrate which means you don't have to use alot. I didn't know and I used so much. I made sure my hair and ends were saturated with this conditioner. Anyhow, when I rinsed out and towel dried, (I don't like combing my hair with conditioner in it) I then applied SE detangling spray and then started to detangle and my ends were so soft and the comb glided through them. I was impressed with this conditioner and I will be buying some more. I bought it about a month ago when they had a special where you could buy 1 and get 1 free. It does contain mineral oil but I don't have a problem using mineral oil and my hair seems to love it as well. Some of the ingredients are cholesterol, carrot oil, olive oil, Indian hemp, rosemary extract, rose hips, nettle extract and Vitamin E. And did I say I lost very little hair when detangling. Anybody else try this conditioner?

Hey! I used this conditioner too and liked it, but I wanted to know do you still use it now. Did you have good long term results with it or do you use something new? I am a pj and I'm trying to develop a routine w/in the products I already have. Thanks!

Back