Tresemme

atl_mulattamami

I had to stop using my Elasta QP because it made my back break out in terrible rashes and I had dry, rough spots on my back! I was SOOOO MAD because Elasta QP worked so well in my hair! It just figures as soon as I found something I liked in my hair it messes up my skin!!! GRRRR.......

One of my friends has GORGEOUS long hair. It's all natural and she's probably a type 3a/b (I am a 3b/c so we share hairtips a lot!) Anyway she doesn't really take CARE of her hair like I do (which makes me really jealous because her hair is beautiful and healthy anyway...she just washes it basically) She'll use anything that's on sale at the grocery store. She said she had bought some Tresemme and told me to smell her hair. I did and it was WONDERFUL! She has really soft shiny hair too so I decided I would pick some up!

So I took a trip over to Kroger and I bought some Tresemme....

HMMM....I think I'm liking Tresemme. Final verdict isn't out yet because the conditioner is still in my hair but so far it smells wonderful and has given me great slip! I used the Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner. I think I'm addicted to the smell! I can smell it on my hands (just washed my hair) and I can't stop sniffing my fingertips!! It smells YUMMY!!! It's not fruity like a lot of hair products are and it's not overwhelming either. It reminds me of a perfume I used to wear. Very very very nice! I'm lovin it! I will come back and post my final results in a few hours when I rinse this conditioner out!

*****BTW: Has anyone used the Leave-In Conditioner or the Deep Conditioner? What did y'all think of it???*****

Don't have anything to say about the tresseme... sorry.

but I think that you should figure out what's IN the elasta Qp that makes you break out so that you can avoid it in other products too!

My moms friens used to work for thier company and would send us stuff all the time. I liked the conditioners but the shampoo would dry my hair out like crazy. Good luck!

The shampoo is okay and the conditioners didn't offer me that much slip. I like Neutrogena's Triple moisture line-great slip, good detangling and great smell. If I'm out of that then it's my handy Dominican products that work well and are cheap too.

Porsche19 said:
Don't have anything to say about the tresseme... sorry.

but I think that you should figure out what's IN the elasta Qp that makes you break out so that you can avoid it in other products too!

thats a good idea but i dont know how to go about that...whatever it was it was in the Intense Conditioner

FINAL VERDICT:

Ok so I rinsed the Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner out of my hair a few mins ago. IT'S SOOO SOFT! The smell is WONDERFUL! I LOVE IT! Yum! And it's light too. This is a keeper for me. Let's hope it doesn't break me out like Elasta QP did.

I always pray about everything concerning me since the bible says that God is concerned about everything that concerns us. So I've been praying about my hair.

I dreamt of a label in some clothes that said "Tressemmie". I woke up and thought about it for a while and it occured to me that Tres meant hair. The I thought about Tresemme, I start using the shampoo and the Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner and I LOVE it.

gn1g said:
I always pray about everything concerning me since the bible says that God is concerned about everything that concerns us. So I've been praying about my hair.

I dreamt of a label in some clothes that said "Tressemmie". I woke up and thought about it for a while and it occured to me that Tres meant hair. The I thought about Tresemme, I start using the shampoo and the Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner and I LOVE it.

wow isnt that something :)

Back