Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner

missliberia

This is silicone free and a new Conditioner. I picked some up at Wal Mart but wonder if anyone else has tried it?

tresemme-naturals-radiant-volume-conditioner-350x350_zps8b2d76e3.jpg

Out of interest how much are you paying for a large bottle of Tresemme Naturals in the US?
In the UK it's £5.49.

That's been out since they released the line. They are reformulating them, so they probably just reformulated this one too. I've used the Nourishing Moisture and Vibrantly Smooth. Those both work the same IMO so I bet this one is as good as those two.

@Bublin
I bought naturals about two months ago it was $4.59. I dont know what that translate into. I seen it as low as $3.99.

Ah thanks.

It is waaay cheaper for you. I just did a currency convertor and $4.59 is the equivilant to £2.82. It's almost double the price in the UK.

I asked because you guys are saying how very cheap it is but here it didn't seem so inexpensive to me.

SEMO Yes, the formula of the Nourishing Moisture has been changed. Idk if they have done the entire line over yet but it still works very good on my hair. I know they removed the isopropyl alcohol from it off the top of my head. If I can locate the older formula, I will post the old and the new ingredients here.

Found the old and new formulas!

Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Old Ingredients:

Water (Aqua, Eau), stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, fragrance (parfum), lauroyl lysine, caprylyl glycol, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi oil copolymer, aspartic acid, distearyldimonium chloride, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, citric acid, alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice

New ingredients:

Water,Carprylic/Capric Tryglerceride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol,Stearmidopropyl Diemthlyamine,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites, Fordi Oil Copolymer, Fragrance, Caprylyl, Glycol, Aspartic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alchol, Centric Acid

voluminous, full volume,

I tend to keep my hair away from words like that.

Leiah, you hair is gorgeous!

don't you need a lot of oils & moisturizers to prevent your hair from breaking?
People said that about Patene too... I luved it!!:yep:

I guess I have dry hair

Last edited:
Found the old and new formulas!

Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Old Ingredients:

New ingredients:
BraunSugar

Thank you so much for posting the ingredients! I just checked my bottle and apparently the one I'm currently using has the new ingredients. I knew they had reformulated the ingredients awhile back, but somehow when I saw your post I thought they'd changed them again just recently. I've never tried the old formula you listed (with the isopropyl alcohol).

Either way, I like the formulation as it is now.

Back