Tree Oil

Detangle

Has anyone ever used tea tree oil on there hair? If so how did your hair turn out. I saw this product in the hair store....I bought it on the strength that it was an oil and oils cant hurt, but I'm curious if its a gimmick or somethig really useful? I just googled it and saw that its used for toenail fungus............Oh gosh...I put it in my hair already:ohwell:

I love :rosebud: tea tree oil!!!
Paul Mitchell has this Special tea tree conditioning shampoo and conditioner that I totally adore.
I use them to clarify my scalp. I add extra tea tree oil to the conditioner and on my scalp.
It tingles and DEFINETLY works. It is a staple in my regimen!

Bosslady1 said:
I love :rosebud: tea tree oil!!!
Paul Mitchell has this Special tea tree conditioning shampoo and conditioner that I totally adore.
I use them to clarify my scalp. I add extra tea tree oil to the conditioner and on my scalp.
It tingles and DEFINETLY works. It is a staple in my regimen!

Really...I never heard of this product before..I mixed it with EVOO,shea butter(melted down), vit e oil, wild growth oil and a bit of moisture fuse. I used as a pre-poo. I said I couldn't go wrong with all oils. But I didnt know there were products like Paul Mitchell that specialized in the ingredient. So this shampoo is it a clarr-poo? Is the conditioner related to porosity control?

I forgot to add:

This line promotes moisture and shine; key ingredients are:
Henna, Peppermint, Rosemary, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Jojoba & Hawaiian Awapuhi.

HTH!

Kills fungus as well my baby had a recurring case of ringworm (bleck) and it got near her scalp I liked to died. The doctors were claiming that you have to take this strong ass med for 6 weeks and may have to cut her hair...nah so I googled natural cures...tea tree oil was top of the list. Treating her I got one on my leg put some tea tree (the melalueca kind) and it was gone instantaneously (not really but close).

Back